Fiona is both British and German by birth, and a convinced European. She read a B.A. in Politics and International Relations at Royal Holloway before reading an M.A. in European Public Policy at King’s College London and has an unhealthy obsession with American politics. (Twitter: @FionaGeskes).
Area of interest: Foreign and defence policy.
- EEAS – What Is In A Name?
- The EU-India Strategic Partnership: A Problem of Strategy?
- The Legacy of Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner in Argentina
- A Look to Australia and the Revolving Door of Prime Ministers
- Political Damage of the Brexit Referendum