Born in the United Kingdom, Gabriella speaks French and English and is currently studying a Graduate Diploma in Law at BPP University Law School in Bristol. She is sceptical about the European Union in the truest meaning of the word, fostered by an education in History and English at the University of Oxford.
Areas of interest: European law, climate change and history and culture of Europe.
- Why Wallonia’s Blocking of CETA is a Concern for the UK.
- The Re-emergence of the Zero-sum Economy.
- The Rise of Donald Trump, Marine Le Pen and Nigel Farage… Why Now?
- The Burquini Was Designed to Liberate Women, Not Enslave Them
- Should The UK Adopt A Codified Constitution?
- Parliamentary Sovereignty
- The Panama Papers
- The Brexit Hokey Cokey: Who’s In, Out and Shaking It All About?
- A Beginner’s Guide to the European Union
- Time to Define the Relationship: An Analysis of the Draft Deal
- A Sky Full of Drones: Drone Usage and the Law
- A Geographical Analysis of the Front National
- How ‘Free’ is the Free Movement of Persons in the EU?
- What is TTIP?
- More than international hot air? An exclusive interview with Peter Vis
- Migration Routes into the European Union
- Britain’s Electoral System: Why ‘Proportional Representation’ Would Not Work
- “This is Not the Time for Business as Usual…it is Time for Honesty”: State of the Union 2015
- The Digital Single Market Strategy… Dream or Reality?
- Britain, Europe and Human Rights