Kirsten is British by birth yet has a passion for all things German and French, having lived in both Berlin and Paris during her higher education. She holds a B.A in French and German from the University of Leeds and has just finished reading a M.A in European Studies at King’s College London. Having worked in Brussels for a few months, she is now living in the United Kingdom again. Areas of interest: Human and National Security. (Twitter: @kirstenw20).
- EU Leaders in Bratislava: What to Expect
- Austria and Turkey’s Big Fall Out
- A Troublesome Trio: Italy, Spain and Portugal in the EU
- The EU and Poland: A Broken Bond?
- Elections in the UK
- Nagorno-Karabakh: A Local Conflict With Global Implications
- Innocent Until Proven Guilty? The African Union and the International Criminal Court
- The Central Asian Republics: A Who’s Who
- COP 21: Round-up
- Burundi in Crisis
- “An Obligation of Aid and Assistance” – France, the EU and NATO After the Paris Attacks
- Organised Crime, Nuclear Materials and Terrorism – Is Europe at Risk?
- What Happened in Burkina Faso?
- Portugal’s Parliamentary Elections